In any company, it is very important to have a passion for the work in an employee. If an employee will work without passion he or she won’t be able to give his 100% to the company which might affect a company or product’s performance or quality respectively. In this post, you will get Inspirational Employee Engagement Quotes which will engage more employees into work.
What is employee engagement?
Employee engagement simply means all of the company’s employees work in unity with full devotion and achieve goals within the given time that’s called employee engagement.
Employee Engagement Quotes
1) “A group of people get together and exist as an institution we call a company so they are able to accomplish something collectively that they could not accomplish separately – they make a contribution to society, a phrase which sounds trite but is fundamental.” – David Packard
2)”There are only three measurements that tell you nearly everything you need to know about your organization’s overall performance: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow. It goes without saying that no company, small or large, can win over the long run without energized employees who believe in the mission and understand how to achieve it.” – Jack Welch
3) “As you know about the skills of your employee, the employee should also be aware of the company’s approach to build a better and effective workplace environment.”
4)”Employee engagement is the art and science of engaging people in authentic and recognized connections to strategy, roles, performance, organization, community, relationship, customers, development, energy, and happiness to leverage, sustain, and transform work into results.” – David Zinger
5) “It’s sad, really, how a negative workplace can impact our lives and the way we feel about ourselves. The situation is reaching pandemic heights – most people go to work at jobs they dislike, supervised by people who don’t care about them, and directed by senior leaders who are often clueless about where to take the company.”- Leigh Branham and Mark Hirschfeld
6) ” Research indicates that workers have three prime needs: Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company.” – Zig Ziglar
Also Read :
- HOW TO OPEN ZERO BALANCE BANK ACCOUNT INSTANTLY
- REDMI NOTE 9 PRO SPECS, FEATURES AND PRICE
- HOW TO ENABLE DARK MODE ON WHATSAPP
- HOW TO EARN MONEY FROM HOME
7)” I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.” – Charles Schwab
8) ” Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune.” – Sam Walton
9 ) “TURNED ON people figure out how to beat the competition, TURNED OFF people only complain about being beaten by the competition.” – Ben Simonton
10 ) Connect the dots between individual roles and the goals of the organization. When people see that connection, they get a lot of energy out of work. They feel the importance, dignity, and meaning in their job.” – Ken Blanchard and Scott Blanchard
11 ) Happy employees ensure happy customers. And happy customers ensure happy shareholders—in that order.” – Simon Sinek
12 ) “My manager encourages everyone to train on anything and everything they can in their department. A more knowledgeable employee means they can fill in for others that aren’t at work.” – John Schow
13 ) Always treat your employees with tolerance, kindness, and sympathy. They work for you more than themselves.
14 ) Employees comply with your work style more than the company’s style. The more you engage with your task, the more they will engage with theirs.
15 ) When they come to know that they matter, they will take the work as their own responsibility, not the company’s.
16 ) “Create caring and robust connections between every employee and their work, customers, leaders, managers, and the organization to achieve results that matter to everyone in this sentence.” – David Zinger
17 ) Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you. You think about it; it’s true. If you hire somebody without integrity, you really want them to be dumb and lazy.
18 ) It is never an idea, technology, market forces, or access to capital that makes a company innovative. What differentiates an innovative company from an average company is the people working inside the company. – Jag Randhawa
19 ) It’s impossible to win the hearts and minds of people unless you clearly establish goals and values and reward people if they act in a way that leads to the fulfillment of those objectives. – F. Robert Salerno
20 ) This is a no-brainer: Every leader, every CEO wants engaged employees. After all, an engaged employee is a happy employee, and happy employees produce. – Jeff Boss
If you found Employee Engagement Quotes Interesting, then please share this article with your employees and drop a comment.
We do not own any of these quotes every quote has been written by their respective authors we have mentioned their names.